»

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Silhouettes & Skittles

Everyone is talking about food so I thought I would share my recent addiction to Skittles. :)
Hi. My name is Chastity and I am addicted to Skittle's (especially the SOUR ones). Please HELP! :)

On the more serious side of things....I have found my new crafting project. Putting silhouettes on EVERYTHING! :) It's awesome, people! You can do chandelier's, birds, tulips, neck ties, guitars' cloth purses, scarfs and TONS more! I love them on t-shirts....AWESOME-NESS! :)

~On a canvas~

On a kids tee~

I think I am gonna make one of these and wear it to a restaurant! :)

Well, that is all for now....my brother (brotha' is more important at this time) is singing black gospel as LOUD as he can (he doesn't know what "be quiet" means) and I can't even THINK. LOL! Lord bless his bawking chicken gizzard! I didn't invite him to my BBQ.......lol!

Tootles, people!

0 comments :