»

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nothing worth telling.

Well, today has been a good day! :) Right now I am working on learning some new Spanish songs for our Spanish service this Sunday and blogging (duh!). I'm sooo ready for Thanksgiving! My mother already has it smelling like cinnamon, vanilla and pumkin in our house...and it is HEAVENLY! The other good thing about the Holiday's (other than the food) is I get to see the rest of the family...YAY! Anyways....that is all for now....no comment on the short blog post please! :)

(This is for you Aunt K. Happy now?! :)

4 comments :

The Bundys

Oh I LOVE the flower! Way cute!
Can't wait to see you again! Love you!

Brooke Ford

HA! Asking for no comments is like telling someone not to look....people always do!! ;) I love the smells of the holiday...your house smells just like Heaven will smell :)

Meagan Rowell

beautiful hairpiece :) did you make it?? Hmmm my house just smells like...well NOT Thanksgiving lol!

Chastity

Britt- Thank you, Madam! Love you too!

Brooke- I know, right?! Ha! Maybe that is the way to get someone to comment then! :)

Meg- Thank you! Yes I did make it. I love the Thanksgiving smell...maybe you could boil some cinnamon sticks or something. LOL!!!