»

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have arrived...AGAIN

Some may say I have neglected my blog, but I say.....I took a much needed break! :) But, I am back...for a little while atleast :) So, ya know what? To celebrate I am going to go get my permit so I can drive. :) YES I am almost 18 and NO I do not drive...legally that is. :) My parents have been trying their best to "help" me get my permit for a few months now but for some odd reason I keep putting off studying for it -if you have talked to me any you know my fears and weaknesses. :} But, I have read (with skipping only a few...er...a lot of pages) the book and I am ready to fail the test! LOL! JK! I will try everything in my power to get that computer to operate well! Hehehe! The first reason I am going to go ahead and take it is because my dad really wants help driving on our upcoming road trip. YEAH I am driving my "mom's truck" and YEAH she is freaking....good thing I am already on the full coverage insurance. :) And the 2nd reason is because of some crazy law that kid's -yes I am still a kid thankyouverymuch!-18 and over have to pay this whoppin' fine to get a license. Silly, huh? Ya thank they would charge the kids UNDER 18....they probably should still charge me! :) But...yeah...so that was my post for the week...talk to all you floating dust bunnies when Easter comes! :) Jk! I hope to blog sometime before Easter. :) Over, Up, Down and Out!