»

Monday, November 14, 2011

Life is short....

.....and so very precious! And today I am reminded of this. Earlier I went to a funeral of a 33 year old lady who died of cancer, and what is tear jerking is that the day before she died her daughter celebrated her birthday. Life is so short and oh, so very sweet! I can only hope and pray that everyday when I get up I can live each day to it's fullest. God gave me life for a reason. :o) So, today I am very thankful for LIFE! And I am also thankful for my friends and family, and their honesty. True friends don't sugarcoat the truth. :o) I can't wait to see a few of them soon. Oh, what a surprise this is going to be! hehehehe! I'm evil! :o) Well, that is it for now....I'd prefer Facebook over blogging, but I might as well keep this for those who don't have a FB, and to keep people in suspense....you never know when I'm going to blog. ;o)
Peace, Love & I LOVE LUCY!!!!!!