»

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!!!!!!!

Happy New Years, or like Bro. Ballestero likes to say, "Joyful New Years!!!!" because you can have the Joy of the Lord even when nothing has happened to make you happy. :o)
2011 was a very difficult year for me, my family, my pastor and his family, and for our church, but that year is over and in the face of everyone, much to their surprise, we WILL come out on top!!!!! It's going to be an INCREDIBLE year!!!!!!!!! I'm so thankful for what DIDN'T happen to me in 2011! I'm still alive and kickin'....and if you that I can't make it, you better watch out and prepare to be amazed !!! :o)
I feel better now that I got all of that out. Hahaha! So, we ended the old year, and kicked in the New Year with Compass Family Renewal Conference that we just started this year. Goodness Me! My pastor knows just how to do a conference. :o) That was one of the BEST conferences I have ever been to! Can't wait until next year's conference!
As many of y'all know....I graced Winter Heritage with my presence on Thursday, and boy was that exciting...and weird! Hahahaha! Many still accepted me with open arms, and others who I thought I knew....well...they went all snooty patootie on me, and since I have enough of my father in me I put my biggest smile on, and acted like I didn't care. :o) There were a couple (one in particular) who surprised me, and I got a little teary eyed, but I held it all together. :o) I do want to say that I have some of the world's GREATEST friends, and a HUGE support group! I love it when a friend's love is bigger than a mistake, and any difference that could come between you. Thank God for people who know how to let His love show through them. Makes me smile! :oD
And here is a picture for your trouble! Hahahah!
Katie&I @ lunch today. Enjoyed spending time with this lovely lady! ;o) (and I'm REALLY white!) Hahaha!
Peace, Love, & Coffee...lots of coffee!!! :o)

0 comments :