»

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Randomness and photos...

So, it is February ALREADY!!!! So much is going on that I literally have to pick and choose what I want/need to do. A ton of studying and working to finish school....Graduation is in MAY!!!...a bunch of outreach opportunities, flower making, church work, all kinds of youth activities, youth services, worship team practice, helping out at a Boy's and Girl's club, and whatever else you can add to the list. :o) Life is definitely a learning experience, and it's starting to make some sense now. Anyhow, here are a couple of pictures. Enjoy!
Lianna and I helping the kiddos do their homework. Very humbling. :o)
Lidia in her gown I made her. I absolutely love this girl!
So, that's all for now. Toot-a-loo, Fruit Loops!
Peace, Love, and Polka Dot's!

0 comments :