»

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Alaina!!!!!

Happy Birthday to the most loyal, hilarious, sweet, awesome, gorgeous, and best friend anyone could ever ask for. Seriously, she is the BEST!!!! Some friends are total fakes, but she has stuck by me even when I haven't been a good friend to her. Alaina, I just want you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Hope you enjoyed your birthday, and I'm glad I got to celebrate it with you! Much love to you, Mi Amiga :o) 
@ Our Anniversary Services

We had the camera on the wrong setting, so the picture is kind of jacked. :o(

And this is why we're friends :o)

An oldie, but a goodie. :o)









Love you dearly, Dear! :o) {{{HUGS}}}

2 comments :

Anonymous

"Fake friends"? Can't imagine who you would be referring to...

Chastity

Dear Anonymous, my definition of "fake friends" are people who say they are my friends, but run away when they think I am doing wrong, or don't agree. True friends stay with you no matter what comes or goes. :o)

I have had quite a few "fake friends" in my life, so I'm not "referring" to anyone in particular.