»

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Words & Pictures

I didn't have a funny, fancy, or interesting title, so I decided to state the obvious. :o) :o) :o) I know I need to blog more I just haven't had the time, words, or the energy. Blogging takes lots of work, Folks! :o) Anyhow, I was going through some pictures and found this picture that my brother took about a month or two ago and thought I would share, and the bottom picture is from our GLOW Girl's slumber party a few weeks ago. I am running out of pictures to blog, so I may need to take more. :o)
Pastor, Alaina, Natalie, and I- Leading worship @ Sunday Morning Youth Class
Sockies!!! We had a hard time getting this picture! :o)
Well, that is all for now. I must get some much needed rest before tomorrow. So much work and not enough time in the day! :o)

Peace, Love & Peanut Butter Toast 

0 comments :