»

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Long Overdue

The Pixler twins are HERE!!!!!! Actually they have been for 2 weeks, but I just haven't gotten around to updating. You guys have my sincerest apologies! :o) Aren't they ADORABLE though?! And complete cuddle bugs too! :o)
Ana Sophia and Ella Grayce

The Lovebugs and I

So, this past weekend we had our Compass Conference, and OH MY WORD was it ever amazing!!!!!!
We had Bro. Emory, Bro. Ballestero, Bro. Donald Lance Jr. and Bro. Tim Pixler preaching for us. It was absolutely some of the most AMAZING services I have EVER been in. Definitely the most amazing way to start off the New Year! I didn't get many pictures, but here are the few that I did get. :o)
Michael and I- He loves me, but he doesn't know that yet :o)
Natty Patty and I- I WILL get in trouble for calling her that :o)

The normal people of our church :o)

And this is where I get my "normal-ness" from, My Father :o)

The Young Girls and I :o)


Well, that is all for now, Folks! I hope you all had an AWESOME Christmas and New Years! See ya next month! Hahahaha! :o)

Peace, Love and Sweet Potato Fries :o)

0 comments :