»

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Resurrection Sunday - A Ranger's Game - And A Bondfiya

Sooo, it's been awhile. I know y'all have been DYING to see what I've been up to *spoken in a sarcastic tone* but all is well now because I'm back. BOOM! Resurrection (Easter) Sunday was AH-MAZING! We kicked off 8 weeks of revival with a bang. We had three receive the Holy Spirit and two baptized! Awesome stuff!
Oh, and I finished making my skirt and headband for the Saturday night (technically early Sunday) BEFORE Resurrection Sunday. Yes, I'm crazy! :o)

So, would you like to see some pictures?! Ern-joy!

+RESURRECTION SUNDAY+
Miss Natalie and I- Resurrection Sunday
Some selfies :o)- Resurrection Sunday
My Momma and I- Resurrection Sunday
Love my little family- Resurrection Sunday

Alaina and I- Resurrection Sunday
 +BONDFIYA NIGHT+
Natalie "teaching" the guys how to play basketball :o)

Sitting by the bombfiya :o) It has many names. :oP
 +RANGERS GAME+
Love these kiddos (even when I hafta bop them in the back :oD)
We got SOAKED with rain at this game. Fun times!
 Well, that's it for now. Thanks for riding the Crazy Train today.....come back and see us!

Peace, Love, and........ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz......

0 comments :