»

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy March! ;)

This is the first picture of the month...and it speaks for itself! :) Love this girl! Pardon my hair....it was having a "throw a bow in it and pretend it was supposed to look this way" day! :) Oh and just so you know- the car and key symbol stands for Alaina's first driving experiance on a road...with me in the front seat freaking when she almost took out a fire hydrant! Never a dull moment! Lol! Alaina, I know you are reading this....pretend this post was about blue, red or purple, okay?! PleaseandThankyou! :) And in closing I want to say......I AM FREEZING!!!!! Just a "FYI" situation there <---

2 comments :

Marissa Wilson

Hahahaaaa...I'm loving the "throw a bow in it and pretend it was supposed to look this way" hairdo...I think that's how my hair looks every day! :) (except i don't use a bow everyday! lol)

Chastity

Well, you know me...kind of a bow-aholic! :) And, I do have those days quite frequently myself...like 6 days out of the week! LOL!