»

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photos of the day~

So here are the photos of the day. I am so proud of Alaina! She played the keyboard for our Childrens Choir tonight at church...she did an INCREDIBLE job! So did the choir! I love my job! :)

We had some AWESOME services today!!!! My Pastor is the best ever!!! He preached and sang...and knocked the ball out of the park, but he always does that! :) And we had a good Spanish service too. Our Spanish pastor's daughter help lead in worship with us today. She did a great job! Again-I love my job! :)

Also youth class was very good today! Bro. Alan taught "Purpose and Passion". I am so very thankful for my life!

So yesterday we had our very first Mobile Church Service. OMW!!!!!!! It was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! I can't wait until the next service in April! I will post those pictures real soon!

And here is my favorite picture from the weekend while at my brothers party....

Shhh....don't tell! She will kill me! :) I still love her though! ;) She is the bestest friend ever!!! =D

"GOODNIGHT, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Peace, Love and lots of PEANUT BUTTER!!! :)

0 comments :