»

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall is Here!

How do I know this?! Well, it just got SUPER-DEE-DUPER busy! Like so busy you have to schedule in your meals, breathing, and sleeping. :o) I LOVE this time of the year! It's like the whole atmosphere changes and you start to feel like the Holiday's are 'round the corner, and the weather begins to get colder, and the windows are open, and yummy baked goods begin to smell up the house, and around this time I gain a lot of weight....hold it right there!!!!!! I HATE that part of this time of the year!!! :o) So this means I have officially went into "Busy Beaver" mode and I am not sure there is much to time to stop, but seeing that my blog has been in such high demand as of recently....I must needs blog about something. We have had Laila since last Friday and will have her until this coming Saturday afternoon. Her parents requested I take lots of pictures, so, here she goes....my week in pictures. :o)
Friday-Youth Pumpkin Carving Party

Sunday- Laila @ Pei Wei

Sunday- Myself and Laila

Sunday- Laila getting ready for bed

Monday- She LOVES my brother, Nathaniel :o)

Monday- Loving her fingers :o)

Monday- Party at the Boy's & Girls club :o)

Tuesday- She made a mess of her lunch :o)

Tuesday- She loves bath time :o)

Tuesday- Up from her nap :o)

Tuesday- Almost time for beddy-bye! :o)
That's all I have right now, but I'll have lots more by the end of the week. :o)

Peace, Love & Autumn

0 comments :