»

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Beginning of Revival

God is doing AWESOME things in our church!!!! This past weekend we had a Bible Study/Soul Winning Seminar with Pastor Jason Varnum and Evangelist Joey Campetella called iGo. Words can't even begin to describe how amazing it was (you can watch the 2 day seminar at http://cornerstonefortworth.org/). It opened my eyes in so many ways. And then Sunday.......OH MY WORD....Sunday was INCREDIBLE! We kicked-off revival services with Evg. Joey Campetella and we had six baptized and five receive the Holy Ghost in the Sunday morning service, and Sunday night was life changing in so many ways. God is fulfilling His promises! So many prayers are being answered! I am in awe of God! Some people live their life with no purpose at all, but I'm so glad to have a purpose and a reason to live, and Oh, what a reason! :o) Here are a few pictures. I didn't get my phone out in time because it was halfway across the church. :o)
Gia and I- after Sunday night service
Well, that's it for now. :o)
Peace, Love and Citrus Fruits :o)

0 comments :