»

Saturday, February 2, 2013

ReCre8 :o)

So, here is some AWESOME, and I mean AWESOME, photos from our recent youth functions. We have another youth function this Friday, but I'll have to wait until AFTER Friday to post some pictures from that. Amazing how that works, huh? :o) Anyhow, on to the pictures. Enjoy! :o)

Our first Starbucks Bible Study
Our 3rd Starbucks Bible Study
Our 3rd Starbucks Bible Study
Heading to eat after a youth rally in Wataga :o)
We were HYPER! :o)
Camron and I- LOL!
The "normal" ones of the group :o)
Natalie and I after FW youth rally
Tammy and I after FW youth rally :o)
:o) LOVE my friends! By the way, this was a hard picture to get! :o)
Lianna and I after FW youth rally
Natalie, Lianna, Alaina and I after FW youth rally- LOVE these girls! They are the best friends EVER!
Lianna and I after a youth rally at our church 
Found some new "normal" friends :o) So glad they got to come to our  youth rally :o)
LOL- Sophia, Brooke and I at the lock-in after our youth rally-They are a hoot! :o)
A normal picture of me and my new "normal" friends :o)
Me and My BESTEST friend EVER, Alaina. (I look a tad tired, ya thank?!) 
Natty and I-after our youth rally :o)

Hope you liked the pictures! More to come, so stay tuned. :o)

Peace, Love and Girl Scout Cookies :o)

0 comments :