»

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy 13th Birthday!!!

Dearest Natalie Elyse,

I hope you don't kill me for being SOOOO late, but here is your birthday post that I promised you. :o)

You are so sweet, awesome, incredibly talented, the best young songwriter EVER, a big dreamer, very tenacious, honest and a very special young lady. I believe God has BIG things in store for your life. Imagine your dreams times a million. :o) Keep Him first, continue to love Him with your whole heart, never let anyone intimidate you and always feel free to "get your praise on." :o) I love you so much and it is so amazing to watch you grow in God. I can't wait to see how God is going to use you throughout your life. Much Love!







"Hello, My Name is Chubby!" Sorry, I couldn't resist posting this picture :o)



The decor 



I hope you enjoyed your big birthday! Don't grow up too fast, okay?! :o)

Love you soooo much, Natalie!

0 comments :