»

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This & That & A Whole Lot of Other Stuff

Howdy, People of the World! Hope you haven't missed me too much. :o) So, this here post is some random pictures from the past 2 weeks. Hope you enjoy! :o)

Myself and My Sweet Friends, Kelli and Lianna @ Game night 

THIS would be the rest of the crew @ Game night :o)


Boys and Girls Club last Monday- These kids are such a special part of my life. Love them!

Youth Bowling Night-Myself and My Lovely Friends, Alaina and Kelli

Bowling Night- Myself and Lianna

Bowling Night- Myself and Clarissa



Bowling Night- Hahaha! This is her "not ANOTHER gutter ball!" face :o) Love her!

The MANY faces of Bowling Night :o)

Bowling Night- Yeah. We have some strange ones. :o) And, yes, Lianna is giving me  the "look." :o)

MWAHAHA! Jonathan and Justin must be getting OLD!


Ana Sophia- LOVE her to Reese's Pieces!

Alaina, Myself and Kelli. Last Sunday (April 14th) was a very special Sunday. SOOO many prayers were answered and I have a feeling that this is only the beginning. My heart is so full of joy and love!!! Can't wait to see what God is going to do! God loves to perform! :o)

That's it for now. :o)

Peace, Love and Apple Fritters :o)

0 comments :