»

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Take Me Out To The Ballgame...

This past Tuesday a big group of us went to see the Ranger's play the Astro's at the Ranger's ballpark. It was so much fun! I've been to Ranger's games before, but never with this many friends. Even though half of the time was spent chatting, taking bathroom breaks, getting more soda and snacks, climbing the chairs to take pictures, and listening to the conversations coming from the people behind us. :o) It was quite awesome! I love spending time with friends and family. :o) Here are a few pictures I got. Enjoy!
Can you guess who this is? :o)

How about her? :o)

The middle child and I :o)

Scary Jerry

My little brother sometimes has to explain sports to me :o)

I have the best friends ever!:o)

There is always that ONE PERSON who has to root for the other team. Seriously?!

Some of the group :o)

Lianna, Autumn and I

Miss Corrine , some random lady photobombing, and I

Our view of the field :o)
Well, that's it for now! Practice in a few hours, so I need some sleep.

Peace, Love and Baseball!

0 comments :