»

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shannon Wexelberg

Oh my gracious! :) If nobody has ever heard of Shannon Wexelberg before you have missed something very powerful! This lady has become one of my Top 5! Her song are so powerful and God has given her a great talent for writting and singing! Her song "Hail to the King" is one of my faves along with a bunch of others! Here is a link to her website https://www.shannonwexelberg.com/ I hope she appreciates this free advertisment! Lol! ~Before you move a fence find out why it is there~

5 comments :

Marissa Wilson

WOW...this lady sings AWESOME! I had never heard of her before! I looked her up on iTunes and sho'nuff you weren't lying! :)
Luv ya mucho, chica!

Chastity

SOO you are saying you didn't believe me?! :) We use one of her CD's for our pre-service prayer...she is so good!

The Bundys

Never heard of her. I'll have to go look her up.

And I think you should contact her to let her know you are advertising for her:) Maybe she'll let you sing REALLY LOUD for her. lol love you

Marissa Wilson

No, I didn't believe you. You know, since you lie to me all the time and stuff. I just have to go and figure out what's the truth and what's not from what you say! :) lol Quite the OPPOSITE really!! Te amo, mi amiga! :)

Anonymous

lol i dont kno u but im adding to this lol shannon rocks! lol :P