»

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stress= eat more chocolate :)

...OH but I forgot my chocolate at home...which isn't a very smart thing to do when you have to babysit 15 to 20 WILD and WOUND UP kids! Last night the youth committee had a meeting and so I volunteered myself to watch the kids (which at the time was only 5 kids) . So, I had 15 to 20 kids at the church and I was watching them by myself (well I had a little help...but 1 tip...guys don't know a lot when it comes to diapers, restroom breaks, Duck-duck-goose or Ring-around-the-rosies!)and we had to be quite and also no running because they were having the meeting in the back so we had to be in the sanctuary. Half of them were starving or needed a little snack...and 2 of them got put into time-out more times than I could count(they are going to HATE me!:) But nonetheless, we had a good time playing red light, green light (walking) and we did get to squeeze in the "quite" game for about 5 minutes. But, you don't hear me complaining because it could have been 50 kids. :) I just got to remember bring surprises for them next time....and DON'T FORGET MY CHOCOLATE! :) You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ~Franklin P. Jones

3 comments :

The Bundys

Oh girl... I must be rubbing off on you:) I'm convinced there's gonna be mountains of chocolate in Heaven:)

Chastity

You must be! OH YEAH! I am with you on the mountains of chocolate! :)

Brooke Ford

Brittany said there would be no math and mountains of choclate in heaven. I could not have described it much better myself =)