»

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Celebrating "All you can eat Turkey"

It's that time of the year when for one whole week (or month) you get to eat nothing but Turkey. Day 1: Turkey and dressing. Day 2: Turkey and the last of the dressing. Day 3: Turkey Sandwiches. Day 4: Turkey Stew. Day 5: Tukey Salad. Day 6: Turkey Casserole. Day 6: Turkey Chili. Day 7: Turkey Pot Pie...and if we get lucky that is all the Turkey left in the freezer! :) I LOVE Turkey, but one or two days is enough to last me till the next year! Lol! Anyhow, just wanted to wish ya'll and Happy Thanksgiving and I hope this year ya'll get all the Turkey you can handle, but make sure you leave room for the pumkin roll, pumkin pie, pecan pie and all that GOOD stuff! :) Happy Turkey Day!

7 comments :

Anonymous

Happy Thanks Giving! I'll eat all of what you said but I can go with out the pumkin roll.

Anonymous

UGH why do ppl say "Anonymous" What is your real name?

Chastity

If I know who you are I will know how to answer this! LOL!

Chastity

Liah, the best part is the pumkin roll! :) Happy Turkey Day to you too...try to have fun! :) Love you!

The Bundys

haha... nice pic you got there Chas. Was that the family table last Thanksgiving? lol jk:)

Liah

Now my cover is blown! Anywho I don't care much for pumkin so I do with out most of the deserts made with it! I'm tryin to have fun but it's a lil hard seein az it's 102 outside in November plus every thing else. Love you too sis!

Chastity

Britt~ Well, now you know! :) Yes that was on the table and that is why I was feeling a little purple (I am next to Bert :)

Liah~ Yep your cover is blown! :) Oh girl, I feel for you! We are in AL and it is in the 40's!!! :)