»

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HEAVENS TO BETSY!

Is Thanksgiving really over? Is it almost Christmas already? Yes and yes. Oh. my. word. this year has gone by SO stinkin' fast! This is the time of the year when I have something going every single week...so it will be good seeing that I will have tons of pictures and things to blog about....next week will be Christmas Caroling and Youth Rally. :) I hope ya'll have a great Christmas Season! The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis

2 comments :

The Bundys

lol... love the blog title!

There's a girl in one of my classes named Betsy. The teacher of my class uses the phrase "Heavens to Betsy" quite often. I guess she had never heard it because the first time he said it she almost cried. She though the teacher was mad at her. lol. poor girl.

Chastity

Awwww!!! Poor girl! I would hate to have a name like that! :)