»

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blogger won't let me give my post a title and I am disgusted about it.....Gotta call Mr. Fix-It! :) I will get directly to the point. I had a i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e time in Oklahoma Friday and Saturday! Shopping, acting retarded, eating *smile*, dressing mannequins and going to the beautiful wedding! So many memories were made! The only bad thing was it took me too long to wake up Saturday morning (I am such a Frumper!) Leaving was REALLY hard but I made it through! :) Winter Heritage is 1 week and 3 days away....Can't wait!!!!

THE SMASHING, Brittany!!!! *pun intended* :)

Marissa reading us a Christmas story....yes she does read now! :)

Me and Kristen

Me and Rissa

Me and Britt.

The Crazy Crew (aka The Four Stooges) Girls, I just want ya'll to know I love ya'll soooo much! Can't wait to see you in a few days...if you can handle seeing me again! :)

4 comments :

The Bundys

AWWWWWW!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU TOO! What a fun weekend! Oh...and thanks for the pic of me at Smashburger:) I think it's the best yet:)

ANd OF COURSE we can stand more of you. The question is... can you stand more of us?

Chastity

I had more fun than you did! Britt, the picture is just SMASHING! Lol! I love it!

To answer your question... I could stand ya'll all the time!!!! :) And I can't wait to stand ya'll some more in a few days! :) Love you, Britt!

Brooke F

The Crazy Crew HUh??? I love it! It definatly fits. Hope you are haveing a Merry Christmas. Cant wait to see you in a week!

Marissa Wilson

I've tried leaving a comment on here like two other times.....but it was on my phone so I guess it didn't work!! Anyways....I had an absolute BLAST!! And I can't wait till Thursday....PRAY the roads aren't too bad to get down there!!!! Love ya tons, Larry!!! :) lol