»

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Tweedles :)

Ok, so the title is a bit random...sorry! :) I have a ton of pictures/videos to upload and I think I am going to have them all in separate posts so it looks like I blog a lot....that could be translated as deceiving others. :) So let me start with the youth service Friday night. It was I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E!!!!!! Bro. McLaughlin (sp?) preached "Don't be vessels in Hell's house". So many lives were touched in that service. It will be a message I will always remember! And today was "Celebration Sunday" at our church so we only had one service. So us youth folks gathered for a time of fun and fellowship. We played spoons (it was hilarious!), Egyptian Rat Race, Liar (aka B.S.), Pit, Apples to Apples, talked, laughed and snacked for hours. We had a blast...and thats where I took a lot of pictures/videos. :) Still have Christmas Caroling this weekend so then there will be a lot more pictures (I hope). I am very hungry for some chips right now so I am going to go raid the pantry. I hope everyone had a awesome weekend!

1 comments :

Liah

Yes the servise Friday night was awsome... I wasn't there when yalled played those games Sunday so I'll take your word on that. But I enjoyed Friday night after the servise at the restront...