»

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Caroling last night was a absolute BLAST!!!!! We had so much fun! We went and sang for several of people in our church that are suffering and struggling this Christmas Season. I almost cried several of times...it was so sweet! But while we were driving from house to house we played freeze out, done several of fire drills and turned the radio up as loud as it could go (well almost) and sang Christmas music to the TOP of our lungs and as off key as we could get it! And after we got done at the last house we went back to the church and had snacks, hot chocolate (with MARSHMELLOWS!!!) and hot apple cider. We had lots of fun! So here are a few pictures. The guys forgetting their words :) "RUDOLF THE RED LIGHT RUNNER...." Happy Lyrics Day!

3 comments :

The Bundys

How fun! You guys should have come to my house:)

Chastity

That would have been a LONG walk, Dear! :) I guess there is always hitch-hiking! Hehehe!

Liah

I love the pic of you and Alaina...The goofy one! Totaly awsome!!!
How y'all maniged to go with out freezing to death is beyond me...But then again I'm always freezing...and y'all are usually hot.