»

Friday, May 21, 2010

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!! Y'all have FINALLY made it!!!!! I want you both to know I am VERY proud of you both and I hope your lives are filled with everything you can ever dream for (and LOTS of CHOCOLATE and GRAPE CUPCAKES with OREO icing!). I love you both VERY much and remember, wherever you go, go with all your heart!!!! P.S. I haven't yet found the perfect gifts but, when I do you will get it! :) "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

4 comments :

The Bundys

AWW!!! Thanks Chas!
I'll take the chocolate.... but you can have the grape cupcakes with oreo icing. bleck. lol
Love you! We need to get caught up on you-know-what soon;)

Chastity

Would you take them HOMEMADE??!! :)

Hey, the first and second update is FREE but, I start charging for updates after that! :)

Love you too!

The Bundys

I thought you said you were going to update this here blog today?.... You're slackin a bit.

Chastity

Um, today is not over yet, dearie!!!