»

Monday, May 3, 2010

New news, old pews and rusted screws

Where did I get the title??? Well, you can ask me later when I have had time to think about it! :) I have been super busy and haven't had the time to post but, as of now I am making some time. I hope everyone has had a awesome month so far. Lol! We started youth class back up last Sunday and we talked about "Joseph and his dreams". I can't wait to see what God is going to do! Well, until next time......Dream Big!!! What is a blog post without a picture? So here is a picture......if you ever need help getting a soda call these girls at 1-800-DIAL-A-BLONDE! :)

3 comments :

Kristen

omiword, Chastity you're such a dork! =) At least it made me laugh tho so that's a plus! LOL

The Bundys

HAHA. That was SO much fun! But....everything is fun at 4am. You're ruining my rep tho...this shows I'm a BIG blonde. lol

Oh... where did you get that awesome title?;)

Chastity

Kristen~ Thank-you! And, I will take that as a compliment! :)

Britt~ You have a rep?! LOL! Well, I didn't say anything about the blond who has a hard with kitchen appliances so you are safe! :)

Where did i get the title? Hmm...from my head (which is where the rusted screws are at!) :)