»

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mom's Day!!!!!

Just wanted to wish all the mothers out there a very Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!! And, to my Mommy (yes, i call her mommy sometimes :) i want to say I love with all my heart!!!!! I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you (duh!) but in all seriousness- I want to say I love you and Thank You for everything you have done for me (and for not killing me when I bleached my teeth, caught my hair on fire, caught the mattress on fire, about cut my finger off in the blender and ect...this is on the world wide web and I don't want EVERYONE to know my secrets! :) ) Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!!!!!!

4 comments :

The Bundys

Chastity, your mom is incredible to put up with all your blonde moments.... like cutting your hand in the blender. I still have NO idea how that might have happened. Why would you stick your hand in the blender while it's going? UH DUH.... NO! But I still love you anyways;)

Meagan Rowell

Hey Chastity! :) I came across your blog & I was like "Hey I had her as a facebook friend" (until I deleted my facebook lol):) Haha but anyways, I thought I would follow your blog :D I like it!

~Meagan

Chastity

Hey, Meagan! Yes, I remember you! :) Well, thanks! I don't even know why I have a blog because I hardly EVER write! :)

Meagan Rowell

Lol! You're welcome :) Well I love it anyways ;)