»

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blog, blog, blog.......

Blogging takes FOREVER...unlike quick posts on Twitter and Face Book! Man, we live in a stop and go world....too much FAST food and not enough "turtle" cheesecake!!! :) Soooo.....some REALLY exciting things are happening at our church! We are looking to buy a mobile stage so we can go into the city, set up stage and have a FULL BLOWN SERVICE!!!!!! And, we also have serveral things set up for the Christmas season...like helping in a Soup Kitchen, Operation Christmas Child and volunteering at the local Salvation Army. I am so glad that the vision that God has blessed my Pastor with is becoming reality! God is doing AWESOME things in our youth group and in our 5 daughter works also! It is SUPER exciting! Anyhow, I thought I would bring everyone up to date on a peice of my life. :) Next post will probably be about our youth class and what we have been talking about on Sunday's. Stay tuned for more news, ramblings and pictures! :) Gooodnight and Happy St. Patrick's Day! :) =) ;)

2 comments :

Kelsey

Post post post! I love reading about what God is doing in your life, girly. Now that I found you anyway!

Love

Sis MC

Chastity

Thank you, Mama MC! :) I need some motivation to blog sometimes! LOL!