»

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monkeys and Cedar Trees

Hmmm............ What do I have to say today? I was asked to post everyday by one of my new blog readers BUT I don't have much to say to the public....that might be difficult to comprehend if you know me! :) So, I am supposed to be making hair accessories for this lady in our church who has started selling kids clothes. I am really excited! Anyhow...I have found a style of clothes I REALLY like. It's a cross between vintage, modern and funky. So would it be called Fundernage? Whatever! Used to when I went shopping I just bought what ever I found that fit okay and what everyone else thought was "in" but I have found that fashion is in one day and the next day it's out again so I might as well find a style I like and just run with it. :) A few weeks ago I was talking to a lady I know and she was critiquing someones style but yet her style is kind of older...which I am not putting down bc Vintage is coming back out and that was from years and years ago so one of these days what she is wearing will be in style again. :) People have different styles period. If we all had the same style and if we all looked alike this world would be a mighty boring place because it would just be a lot of the same person everywhere...scary, huh? :) We all have to try some risks in fashion one time or another...sometimes some people can go too far but thats their choice. So, if you are someone who is wanting to try something new but afraid of what others think....forget about them and TRY IT! If you are like me and depend on other peoples opinion...just ask them if they have any tips or suggestions for you to try and from there you can decide if you want to go for what they are suggesting or if you want to go with your gut feeling...most of the time your gut won't let you down (unless you are sick...well....you get the point!). ANYWAY......I will get off my soapbox now and maybe go shopping for a new wardrobe for the Fall/Winter! :) INSPIRATION!!!!! Gotta Love It! :)
Until next time.........

4 comments :

KELSEY

I love the pictures on the side of your blog .How did you put them there?? I can’t figger out how to put some of mine on the side ...

See you Sunday:)!!!

Love
Kelsey

Kelsey

Hey Lady! I love this post you are a very good writer. Interesting funny and your heart to love God shines through.

Fashion, hmmm letsee. I used to love to dress up but lately I am into comfort, camoflauge (slobber and baby stuff) and simplicity.

At this season in my life I am just thankful if we all have shoes on.

Ok keep writing girly, and may God bless your business. You are so talented and creative!!!

Kelsey

YOU
“I was asked to post everyday by one of my new blog readers”

HAHA!!!

You are not doing what you said you would do pore new blog reader...lol JK

LOVE,
KELSEY:)

Chastity

Well, some of us have a life! LOL!

I soo tried though! :)