»

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Piano Fingers, Papers and Best Actress

2 Blogpost. Same day. Few minutes apart from each other. No, it's not a violation of the "blog law". Thanks for asking though! :) So last Sunday night after church Alaina, Natalie and I decided we had nothing to do sooo..........Natalie was going to play us a song on the piano and entertain us. She did just that! The girl is hilarious! Her fingers got all tangled up! I have a video but that will have to come later. :)
Then we got bored again SOOOO we decided to collect ALL of the papers that people had left at church and read them....#1 Tip if you don't want people reading the notes you write in church don't leave them there! :)....We found some pretty awesome (as in "crazy funny") papers! :) And we also got up in the choir risers and got our "special praise" on! :)

Where does the "Best Actress" come in? Well, we are doing a Chirtmas play called "It all happened in the Country" and Natalie plays the city girl (if you know Natalie you know that it fits her PERFECTLY!) This play is hilarious and I can't wait until we started on it (and about halfway through I will be ready to be done with it!) And I close this blog post on this note.........Friends are AWESOME even if they are 7 years younger than you! :)

3 comments :

Marissa Wilson

I'm awesome too and I'm only a year older! :) lol!! Love ya so mucho, Priscilla Eunice! (I also have quite the talent with inventing names! lol)

Chastity

:) I don't have to tell you though because you obviously already know that! LOL! Love you too, Ruthie! :)

P.S. Would you like some bologna nuggets with that?! BBQ sauce included! LOL!

Marissa Wilson

HA!! I totally forgot about that!! Aren't you supposed to be making some?! I thought we were gonna sell them at WH?! I'll get the BBQ sauce together! :)
Love ya!