»

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

:) Happy May 5th! I am going to celebrate with a fiesta then a siesta! :)
My parents Anniversary was May 2nd and I just wanted to wish them a VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....a wee bit late. Hopefully soon they can go out of town like they wanted to. :) There is just SO much going on. :) Mom and Dad, I love you very much!!! Hope y'all had a great time cheating on the diet...next time don't forget me, mk?! :)
Well, this weekend is our Spring Fest! It's gonna be hoppin'! :) The drama team is performing some skits this weekend at the Spring Fest....eeeek! Lol! It's going to be hilarious! :)
There was something else I was going to tell y'all but i fordotted. :( Oh wellioh. Hope everyone has a SPLENDID WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
Peace, Love, and Frozen Grasshopper Cookies! :) :) :) :) :)

0 comments :