»

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Idea Of A Youth Function

Hehehe! So here is some pictures of our latest youth function. It might look boring, but actually it was pretty fun. :) We played a little basketball (of course all I could do was dribble....I couldn't make it into the goal), we ate (of course!!!), we talked, played Leggo's, played air hockey, and the guys played the Xbox. :) Here are some picahtures...I didn't get a bunch, but SOME nonetheless. Ernjoy! :)
The Fruit Tart my mother made
Brownie Trifle I helped my mother make :)
Chocolate and White Chocolate Covered Fruit my mother also made....she got the "baking fever". :) My poor mom she hasn't been able to bake ever since we went on this diet. LoL!
Brooke and her Yeggos :)
Me in the negative :)
Alaina....lol!
Granny Brooke and I! Lol!
Told ya we had FUN! :) Well, today is Sunday. :) And we had another person get baptized today....that makes a total of 13 baptized and 10 filled with the Holy Ghost within these few weeks! God is AWESOME!!!!!! :)
Welp, that is it for now. :)
Peace, Love, and Chicken Pieces! :)

0 comments :