»

Monday, May 2, 2011

Went Gone BOOM!

Sadly enough this first part of this post is sad. Sad, huh? :) My laptop crashed last night and it had ALL of my pictures on it. Like over 600 pictures :'( I don't know yet if they are lost forever. But, they had all of the pictures I took of our Royal Wedding party and a LOT more. So for now I am just going to post the pictures I took yesterday evening at our church roller skating event....and maybe my dad can recover my other pictures. :)

Roller Blading was F. U. N!!!! WAY better than ice skating! I fell 7 times when I went ice skating, but roller blading I only fell 3 times...and twisted my arm twice. :) I am sooo sore today, but that is fine and dandy! :) I didn't get too many good quality pictures so this will have to do. :)

And without further ado. :)

Kenley's first time skating :)

Pastor teaching Nicolas Brookie and I Me and my "big sis" Karayan :) Darren, Alaina, and I :) Um, Darren wanted a picture with us....because we are famous! :)
And that is about it for now.....until I figure out if my computer will spit of my pictures or hoard them for the rest of MY life. :)
Peace, Love, and Cheese Sticks! :)

2 comments :

Lil' Dave

I seen ur title post from Britt's blog and thought this post was about Osama being dead. :)

Chastity

Hahahaha! Nope. So sorry! I didn't even realize he was dead until I read it on Facebook! :) Maybe, I should post about him....although I wouldn't know what to say. :) Except maybe "GO BUSH!" :)