»

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's. A. BUG!

:) Just because some people like the titles of my blog posts. :) Outreach went good today. The Sunday School kids went out this morning and did some outreach. There are supposed to be a lot of visitors tomorrow! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Church. Is. AWESOME. Period! :) Tomorrow is our 2nd Mobile Church Service. I will be sure to blog about that...and take some pictures of course. :)

I have to get things to get my things ready for church tomorrow. Gotta get up at 6 am so we can help with the bus ministry. :) Goodnight Everybody! Oh, and here is a picture for y'all. Lol! The is the first time in awhile I have fixed my hair down....and the last for awhile. Too difficult! :)

Stayed tuned! Next blog post is about the Royal Wedding! :) Yes, I am one of the ones that stayed up all night/morning to watch it. :) A wedding that lasted from 2am to 8am (our time) :) I am thinking about having my wedding at 4 am...lets see who shows up. :) :) :) I had a blast watching it with the besties though....we ate and celebrated all day! :)

Well, so long for now! GOOOOOODNIGGGHTT, EVERYBODY!!!!!!! :) Peace, Love and Chick-fil-a! :) :) :)

4 comments :

Megan Whitaker

Im loving the picture:) Can tell you have lost weight:)) Lookin Gorgeous as always!!

Anonymous

I watched the royal wedding too !!!

It was a lot of fun ...But still catching up on the sleep!!lol

love
kelsey

Chastity

@ Meg- Thanks, Missy! Still got a ways to go before I make my goal though. :)


@ Kelsey- Me too! :) It was fun though. :)

Marissa Wilson

I have to agree with Megan! You look great!! :) I miss you so much, Chas!! :( I really want to see you sometime soon!! Pretty please?! :) And yo hair sho be purty!! :)