»

Friday, April 8, 2011

Youth Groupies!!!

So my youth groupies got to hang out tonight with a neigboring pastor's youth group and we had a fun time! The girls tried our hands at volleyball....i made a fool of myself (like normal!) because I can't play ANY KIND of sports whatsoever! So we went inside and after eating some YUMMY burgers (well, I just ate the burger patti and some cheese because they are low in carbs) and then we played Phase 10, which ended halway through when we all got caught up in a conversation. :) Jonathan said to me "I might just slap you!" Poor Me! We have some good memories of today! :) Like Brooke wondering why the gps on her phone said it would take us 2 and 1/2 hours to get 6.7 miles and taking us on backroads instead of the hiway...come to find out she had the setting on walking instead of driving. :) I got some pictures, but a couple are REALLY blurry bc of the lighting and stuff. Tomorrow is outreach and some shopping afterwards...yay!

Obviously I am the only NORMAL person in this picture. :)
Yeah. We. Are. Totally. Awesome. With. Our. Double. Chins. :)
It's okay! We act like this everyday. Please don't freak! :) Almost all of our youth group. :) I love my groupies to death!
We had a blast tonight, just wish the rest of them could have made it. :) I hope everyone has had an AWESOME week and weekend! Peace, Love and CORN DOGS! :)

3 comments :

Brittney Alexander

HAHAHAH! CA-UTE pics girl!!! looks like loads of fun!! :)

p.s. just say NO to corn dogs ;)

Chastity

Scary Pictures! :) It was a blast! You should come next time!!!! :)


P.s. Ha! I am TRYING...I think I might have to go to corndog rehab! Hehehe!

Brittney Alexander

lol maybe a little.. but only a little ;) lol ok let me know 2 months in advance, I'll pack a bag and start walking!

P.s.s. lol oh no... have you tried asking God to help you?
(lol!)