»

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baskets, Grass and Eggs :)

Don't forget the CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNIES either!!!!! That is the YUMMY part of Easter.....BUT I haven't ate any chocolate this Easter so I guess I am going to have to fix that, huh? TOTALLY! Lol! Anyhow, today we had AWESOME youth class! Pastor taught us today (he does every other Sunday. And he is THE. BEST. PERIOD.) :) He said something that will stick with me forever. He said, "You are worth a Lifetime." There will be people who will come along and want to treat you like trash, use you, and then throw you away, but you are worth way more than $100. You are worth a whole lifetime. It was AWESOME!!!!! Then church....WOW! Incredible! We had 2 get the Holy Ghost and 1 get Baptized and Backsliders ther. We had a GREAT Easter/50 Day's of Pentecost service!!!!! Awesome presence of God in Communion also! And and very VERY good Spanish Service today! God is doing GREAT things!!!! :) So, here are some pictures from today. ENJROY...haha!

Me & My Girlies :)

This little boy is a sweetie! He couldn't leave without getting a picture with me...and he smiled for all he was worth. :) He told his mom, "I don't think the girls at school like me mom because they always chase me and try to kiss me!" Is that not the cutest thing ever?! :0} Me & The Dearies again. :) :) :)
That practically sums up my day. :) I think I am going to go take a nap...I only had an hour and a half of sleep....so..... :)
Peace, Love, & BUNNY SHAPED SOUR PATCH KIDS! :) :) :)

0 comments :