»

Sunday, April 3, 2011

New and Improved :)

I used to care what others thought about me. My life used to revovle around what others thought. Before I made any decisions I would ask myself "I wonder what ______ (insert name here) would think". Not only my decisions but my style of clothes and everything. And now looking back I see just how stupid I was! I now dress the way I want to. No matter how retarded it may look to other people...or even to me! :) I have only one goal in life and that is for God to be pleased with me. I am so thankful for a Pastor and a family who teaches me to be who I am and not what other think I should be! I love God with my WHOLE and COMPLETE HEART! I just wish everyone could realize that. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask....I don't bite (not always). LOL! JK! I love all of my friends!!!! :) :) :) I pray God's blessings on each one of you! :) "Gooooood Night, Ameeeerica!" :)

0 comments :