»

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I wouldn't wanna be anybody else....

I dislike pudding with lumps (especially SUGAH-FREE). Just a random tidbit of info for you. :) Tonight we had a geat service! We are going to be doing what we are calling "50 days of Pentecost" starting Easter Sunday until Sunday, June 1st. We will have outreach every single Saturday and prayer every Saturday night starting this Saturday and we will be fasting and praying throughout the weeks to come. I am ECSTATIC!!!!! It's is going to be AWESOME!!!! :) Anyhow, tomorrow is youth drama practice. SOOOO FUN! :) I will try to get some pictures. :) Heavens, how I LOVE Spring time!!!!! All these BRIGHT colors!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :)

I Love BRIGHT COLORS!! :) Gotta put my cousins in bed so they wake up happy tomorrow. :) Peace, Love & Butterscotch Pudding (with NO lumps!) :)

P.S. If you are wonder where I got my LOVELY title it's from a song called "Who Says" By: Selena Gomez and The Scene :)

0 comments :