»

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Calling all dram-aticks :) :)

So, tomorrow (today) is practice for our youth drama team. I am SOOOO UBER EXCITED!!!!!! :) Our drama club is not only for people who want to act, but also for people who want to design, write, sing, and any other talent that goes into drama's, lighting, sound, ect. :) It's GONNA BE A GOOD ONE! :) I am seriously thinking about going to school to be a designer so this will really help me personally and also it will be great to get to hang out with the youth and have fun while working. :) There is 2 major things I love about my youth group...there are more, but I don't have the time. :) #1. God is TOP PRIORITY #2. We know how to laugh and we aren't afraid to do stupid/crazy things to make others laugh. :) So, working together is going to be awesome! So, with all that being said, I am thinking about making some of these for our first drama. What do you think?

Hahahaha! TOTALLY kidding! Although I DO love the colors! hehehe!

Well, kiddos, I think I will hit the hay. Morning comes early (NAW, DUH!).

Peace, Love, and Spicy Hot Wings! :) :) :)

0 comments :