»

Thursday, April 28, 2011

We must needs.....

...go through Samaria. John 4:4 :) This has nothing to do with service tonight, although it was FANTASTIC! Funny Story...AND it's REAL too...AND it happened only an hour ago! :) :) :) My little brother was sitting in our entertainment room with my laptop on the internet while me and my parents where in the living room on my Dad's laptop. Well, the little brother was hogging the internet (not to mention my middle brother was on his laptop on the internet too) and our youtube video kept buffering. I got a little annoyed at the crazy internet and I raised my voice (just one octave, don't worry I didn't yell) and said, "Dillon!" he said, "yeaaah?" and at that point both of my parents gave me "the look" ;) and I said, "We Must Needs Go Through Samaria!". And that was it, my parents lost their "look" and busted out laughing! Lol! I kind of felt good about that one. Of course my brother was clueless and didn't get it, which I was happy to give the "clueless" title to him this time seeing it is usually me that holds that title in the family. :) :) :) Anyhow! :)

Soooo, tomorrow is the Royal Modern Fairytale Wedding!!!! Yay! I know most of the people that read my blog probably isn't into it that much, but I think it's pretty neat! :) Everyone is entitled to their opinion, right?! Good!!!! :) I am going to be celebrating and eating hors d'oeuvres. :) Yummy!
Also, tomorrow (today) is drama practice. I got some pictures last week but they were bad quality and not suitable for the bloggie...sooo I will try to get better ones this time. And more excitin' news......Our Youth room and Youth Corner Cafe has a paint job! No matter how much I pick on Bro. Jeremy Doucet (he deserves every bit and more...plus he picks on me so I have a right, right?!) :) he did a GREAT job painting it!!!! I can't wait for the turquoise though!!! It looks GREAT!!! :)

Oh and most of our youth are going to Ignite youth camp this year and so we had a youth auction. Hahahahahahaha! It was hilarious!!!! I am going to PEAK but I decided to help out the others that are going to Ignite. I had the most bids and the highest bids. Lol! It was WEIRD but HILARIOUS! :) I hope those kids appreciate this! ;) I know they will have a good time...and I love my youth group so it won't be too bad. :) :) :)
Anyhow, I have a LONG day ahead of me tomorrow and so I better run, jump, hop, skip, waddle, scoot, leap, fumble my way to bed. Love my blog friends! To you all, I am ROYALLY LOYAL, My Lord's and Lady's (just had to do it!)! :)
Peace, Love, and Reese's Peices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Pardon any typos~ it's all my fault:)