»

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dr. Seuss?! Check. and. Mark!

SO today was my birthday party...and yes, I did a Dr. Seuss theme! :) Since Dr. Seuss is red, white and blue and my birthday is on July 4th. Everyone's first response was "Dr. Seuss?! You are supposed to be 18!" Hahahaha! What can I say?! I love being different...it just feels so right! Hehehe! It was soooo awesome! I had a blast today and yesterday when I had a pre-party party and we did the decorating and all that jazz! :) So, here are some pictures. Ernjoy! :)
Let the decorating begin! :)
And it goes on and on and on.....
Natalie and Karayan dipping Strawberries
Pretzel Sticks...sooo yum-ola!
Yeah, we do things the hard way! :)
Decor!!!!
My mommy and I :)
Food...obviously! :)
:) :) :) :)
Decorations One of my new purses :) #2 :)
I had SOOO much fun making all the decorations! From the tray all the way to the banners everything was handmade so it would be exactly what I wanted. :) Thanks to EVERYONE who made it happen and came to help eat the food....as most of you can tell we overdid it on the cupcakes.:) Thanks to Karayan, Natalie, Sharel, Alaina and Brookie!!!!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!!!! I took a LOT more pictures with friends and family. So I will make a collage of those then post them :) Hope you all had a GREAT day!
Peace, Love and Crackerjacks! :)