»

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I can't find me glasses...need to ask me mum.

Oh, on me face them are! Hehehe! So, I was thinking the next post would be more pictures from my party.....BUT......I am babysitting and while they are occupied I thought I would make the time to blog, because I really haven't had the time before now. Sooo, next week is me barfday and I am really scared! Hahaha! Kidding! Also next week is our church Anniversary. Bro. Anthony Ballestero, Bro. Willhoite, and Bro. Padgett will be preaching and Sunday night Sis. Kim Ballestero is doing a concert. Can't wait!!!!!!! It's going to be AWWWWESOME!! :) And HEAVENS to Betsy!!!!!!!! I don't have anything else to blog about. I need to put the kiddos down for bed. Goodbye fer now, me friends! Peace, Love & Peaches! :) :) :)

0 comments :