»

Thursday, June 23, 2011

NOT ALLOWED......AT ALL!!!!!

:) Soooo, I forgot to blog about my Dear Daddy on Father's Day. How could I?! I don't know! Actually I do. So either I just lied or I made yet another mistake. How could I?! I don't know! ACTUALLY........well you get the point. I HOPE! I REALLY don't want to have to go through that again! So terrible! LOL! Wow! I wow myself sometimes....that's the reason for the 'wow'. Hahahahaha!
Okay...whatever! I think for Father's Day the lyrics to "Butterfly Fly Away" By Miley Cyrus puts everything into perspective.
"You tucked me in, turned out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that
Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when I looked back
You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be
And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me
Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away
Butterfly fly away, butterfly fly away
Flap your wings now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true
Butterfly fly away, butterfly fly away
We've been waiting for this day
All along and knowing just what to do
Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly, butterfly fly away"
Some girls grow up without a daddy there to love and protect them, and to push them towards their dreams, but yet correct them when they are wrong. A father's love is unconditional. I have some major lazy days when I don't want to get up and so does my dad...the only difference is I usually give in and dilly dally around for another hour and my dad makes himself get up so he can give me and my family what we want and need to survive. Everyday he sets an example for me and my family...and Dad I want you to know when I find a man (if I ever do :) I'll make sure he is a MAN and he will fight for his family and work for his family the way you do. My dad has taught me that everything doesn't come easy...you have to fight for it. Thanks Dad for always believing in me and helping me find my purpose in life. Thanks for always encouraging me to follow my dreams wherever it leads me and thanks for being brutally honest with me...even though you embarrassed me a few...er...bunch of times! Thanks for eating my exotic meals and for finding what was good about them when even I knew that they were disgusting (I have had some crazy experiences in the kitchen, folks!). Thanks for eating my BIG chicken wings and for eating my "sloppy dogs" :) And a very BIG Thanks for teaching me how to drive and letting me drive LONG distances while mom was praying through in the seat behind me :) and thanks for not having a heart attack when I rolled out into the street with a boatload of traffic coming straight for me...we could have dies, ya know?! :) You have and mom have been my cheerleaders through thick and thin (LITERALLY! :) and for that I owe you everything! :) I hope you had a VERY Happy Father's Day! All my love, Me :)
P.s. We need to get a recent picture to put on here :) Peace, Love & European Chocolate! (that stuff is to DIE for!) :) P.s.s. Stay tuned for all the exclusives of "the BIG number ONE EIGHT birthday celebration....KID STYLE" :) :) :) :) :)