»

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

....and more thanks!

7. I am thankful for Cameras! :) Without cameras we would only have memories {some of us don't remember anything so we don't have memories! :) } and not have any photos to remember anything {wow! deep!} and we also wouldn't have anything to give to our great-great-grandkids when we die. LOL!

8. Calvin and Hobbs!!!!!! I love me some Calvin and Hobbs! :)

9. Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving. It's the only time of the year that pigging-out on food is allowed! :)

10. My queen size bed and extra fluffy pillow. Lan'sakes, chil', if I didn't have a bed and pillow i would be sleeping on the floor and that is no fun...unless you are at a sleepover! :)

11. My slippers and hot chocolate! They keep me warm on the cold days! :)

12. HUGE hair acessories! They help cover up mistakes and sometimes when I don't want to fix my hair they can make a granny bun look a lot better! :)

13. I am also thankful for Trees. Without them we wouldn't have any type of paper! :)

14. Texting. Whoever invented texting must have been sitting in a boring meeting.....I want to personally Thank whomever it was for creating it! Shore makes my life easier sometimes! :)

15. Face Book. Just one trip to Face Book can make my day brighter because of everyone who posts STUPID stuff on there...like "Well, I just made up my bed. Looks pretty neat! I will post a picture of it in a minute." or "There is a funny looking cloud in the sky. Has anyone seen it yet?" LOL!

Welp, I will post my last 5 in the morrow! :) Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE!!!!!!! "You'll thank me later!" :)

3 comments :

Kelsey

Hey see you are already making your post better... They are not as short and sweet lol !!JK.

HTG

LOVE,
KELSEY

Chastity

Hey atleast they are not LONG and SOUR! :) Btw, what is HTG? :)

Kelsey

It means Happy Thanks Giving ...LOL
So are you saying mine are long and sour ...lol ?

LOVE,
KELSEY