»

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Star of Wonder.......

....I will let you finish the rest! :) So, this weekend is the weekend of our kids Christmas Musical and our Christmas Banquet. I can't wait!!!! I LOVE this time of the year where my toes and nose is about to freeze off and I get to drink hot drinks and snuggle up with a warm cozy blanket.....there is just one bad thing though......wait for it............I have NOT got hardly ANY of my Christmas shopping done. Oopsies! I have like 4 gifts bought. :( Welp, it's time to face the music....guess I am going to be shopping with all the last minute shoppers again this year. :) But anyhow, I will probably post some pictures of all of our activities sometime next week or the week after that or the week after that or maybe next year! :) Toot-a-loo for now! "You'll thank me later!" ...blah, blah, blah.....

0 comments :