»

Friday, November 19, 2010

Things I am Thankful for.......

1. The truth! There is no telling where I would be if God had not saved me! I know that is a common saying but it is sooo true! 2. My AWESOME Pastor and his Family! They are INCREDIBLE! I am sooo thankful that he believes in me, my family and our church family and encourages us and spends countless HOURS upon hours studying, praying, fasting and everything else he does for us! And to his family for sharing him with us and giving up so much for us. They are the perfect examples of what TRUE Christains should be like! 3. My Family. My family is the best!!!! Sometimes we argue with each other but the good thing about family is you have to live with them so you learn to get over it! :) .......stay tuned for the next ones! :) "You'll thank me later!" :)

0 comments :