»

Monday, November 8, 2010

Speachless.....

....only because I am voice-less! I told my grandmother this is the only way I could talk. I have been laughing hysterically but nothing comes out so it makes it even more funny! :) Well, today has been a rather eventful day. I think we are about to have to take a mini road trip to Tennessee because my great grandmother (who I have never seen) has died. Well, in other news....Thanksgiving is coming! I love Thanksgiving!!!!!!!! Can't you tell? This is my 2nd post about it! My aunt is coming from Tennessee and my grandparents are already here! We are having a blast too! Last night we didn't have service at our home church so we went to hear my grandpa preach at a neigboring church. His messages are always hard to forget. :) Last night he talked about "Being a Saltshaker". I don't remember all the points because I have slept since then. :) Anyhow, I am in process of uploading more YouTube videos for those who have been waiting for more. Hope everyone has had a splendid day! Over and Out! "You'll thank me later" Word.