»

Friday, November 12, 2010

Tennesse...where the cotton grows like weeds

Soooo....here is some pictures from our mini trip to Tennessee :) We had a blast spending time with our family...unfortunaltely we had to go there for a funeral but under the circumstances it was fun! :)
Nathaniel, Brandon (my boyfriend), Me and Dillon :) Take 1 Nathaniel, Brandon, Me, Dillon and Miranda (my cousin) Take 2
Nathaniel, Brandon, Me, Dillon, Miranda :) Take 3 Us :) Take 4 Us (lol) Take 5. We couldn't get a good picture for the life of us!

2 comments :

Marissa Wilson

You'll thank me later? After three posts, I'm still not thanking you. When will these thankings come? :) Ha! jk LOVE YA MOOOHOOOHOOOCHO!! :)

Chastity

LOL! It's so stupid saying I heard and it's stuck with me! :) One day when I'm famous you'll thank me for thanking you and then the saying will be famous and everybody will be saying it! :)

Love you toooo!!!!!