»

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Surgery.......

I had oral surgery this morning. 6 teeth removed including all 4 wisdom teeth. Wow! What an experiance!!!!! To everyone who recieved crazy texts from me.....sorry I was very crazy and under tons of medication. I don't remember anything that happened or the ride home...the only way I know several people got crazy text was because they were all on my phone and I went back and read them....and WOW! They were pretty hysterical! :) The real pain hasn't hit yet (Thank God!) and my face is very swollen and bruised and I can't open my mouth wide or talk right (which everyone is probably enjoying since I have limited conversations!). Anyhow, just wanted to stop in and give everyone a update. I will post some pictures later....maybe! :) Over and Out! "You'll thank me later!"

2 comments :

Kelsey

Oh how that must have hurt ...the ladies at prayer meeting prayed for you .:)I feel so sorry for you hopefully you get better soon...!!!

LOve
KELSEY

The Bundys

Chastity can't open her mouth wide to talk. PRAISE THE LORD!!
:):) Only kidding. EEKK! Sounds painful. Love you! Hope you get better soon!:)